Bhutan is a small country but it has stunning natural scenery, the enduring image of the country’s culture and tradition that binds the kingdom that clearly distinguishes it from its neighbor countries. An entire Bhutan tour crossing from Western to Eastern Bhutan gives a fascinating insight into its ever-changing landscapes and accesses lesser-known places, especially in the eastern parts of the country.
Combine the colors of the western and central valleys with the wilderness of Bhutan’s unspoiled forests and the lush tangle of its sub-tropical jungle. You will be surprised at the diversity of its vegetation in such a seemingly tiny and remote Kingdom. The only aspects of the journey which never change are the friendliness of the people and the awe-inspiring views, which delight at every twist and turn road.
The 15 days complete Bhutan tour can extend as per the availability of your time and interest.
Note: Overland tour from west to east for fixed group departure will have the opportunity to visit the local festival.
- April trip-Celebrate Choten Kora Festival
- Nov trip-Celebrate Mongar & Tashigang Festival.
- Meet with group of different ethic people.
- Visit and pay respect to ancient monasteries and Dzongs
- Experience variation of environments in different climatic zones
- Try different local native foods with local brew Ara
- Witness farmers in field cultivating & harvesting crops (depends on season)