The Bhutan Short Express Tour is perfect for travelers looking for an introduction to Bhutan. This 5-night/6-day tour checks all the boxes. This tour provides you with close encounters with the Bhutanese culture, tradition, and religion. You also experience the spectacular natural beauty, pristine environment, and fabulous architecture found in Bhutan. The tour focuses on Thimphu, Haa, and Paro valleys, located in western Bhutan.
This Bhutan short express tour begins in the capital of Thimphu, where we find contemporary and historical sights to acclimate you to Bhutan. We then drive west to the Haa Valley, which remains isolated and provides insight into the lives of rural Bhutanese. Paro will be the final destination. We reach Paro by driving across the Chelela pass, the highest road in Bhutan, and exploring a secluded nunnery. In Paro, there are many opportunities for sightseeing and short walks. The highlight of the tour will be a hike to the iconic Taktsang monastery (Tiger’s Nest). This shorter tour is perfect for those travelers who are limited on time.
- Enjoy the stunning views and immerse yourself in the spiritual ambiance within short visit.
- Take a stroll around Thimphu and visit the local market
- Visit to biggest Buddha statue and view panoramic view of Thimphu valley
- Hike to the Tiger's Nest (Taktsang Monastery), a highlight of any Bhutan trip
- Explore garden of flowers in Haa valley
- Try and experience local foods