Ultimate Luxury and Adventure Bhutan tour is designed with you in mind! This tour combines stays in some of the finest lodges and luxury resorts with just a little bit of adventure. Every day you will wake to amazing, pristine views of high mountains in a natural setting and have the opportunity to experience amazing sites and activities.
The Best of Bhutan tour is a tailor-made itinerary that allows you to explore authentic Bhutanese luxury life yet in a traditional way. This tour can be customized, and here are some of the amazing options you have depending on your comfort level. You have the option of participating in cultural shows, spiritual cleansing ceremonies performed by Buddhist monks, dining in a Bhutanese traditional farmhouse, and/or a BBQ lunch by the river. You can also take a hot stone bath (not to be missed) and go white water rafting on either the Pho Chu (male) or the Mo Chu (female) rivers in Punakha. Of course, we are saving the best for last – the hike to Tiger’s Nest Monastery, Bhutan’s most iconic landmark and religious site.
This tour encompasses many towns in western Bhutan: Paro, Thimphu, Punakha, and Wangdue Phodrang (Gangtey). This Tour package can easily be extended to include travel into the Bumthang District in central Bhutan. Make sure you ask our travel specialists for recommendations.
- Experience high level comfort, elegance and warm of Bhutanese hospitality that each resort has to offer.
- Uma Paro, features elegantly designed rooms, a spa, an indoor pool, and exceptional dining options
- Taj Tashi/Pemako, offers spacious rooms, a spa, multiple dining options, and a range of recreational facilities.
- &beyond river Lodge Punakha offers luxurious suites with breathtaking views, a spa, and an exquisite dining experience.
- Gangtey lodge offers delicious Bhutanese and international cuisine at the lodge's restaurant, which focuses on using fresh, local ingredients.
- Hike to unforgettable monastery, tiger-nest, monastery cling on share-cliff