Six Senses Hotels Resort Spa is founded and works in 19 nations widely acclaimed for its interesting style of setting and responsibility for helping nearby local communities. Its lodges are dissipated 5 valleys of Bhutan every lodge work as indicated by the explicit impact of nature encompassing.
This itinerary permits more than the impressions rather bits of knowledge into the undiluted convention, culture, strict structures, Dzongs, religious monasteries, indigenous habitat, and interesting and tranquil valleys that have withstood the time and its wrath.
Although for 7 days only, this itinerary covers well three beautiful valleys that constitute western Bhutan. These valleys with varying degrees of altitude are generally marked with high passes in between. The best way to discover the heritage and hospitality of this colorful Himalayan Kingdom. Staying with Six sense lodge with our services provider is perfect for you.
- The Thimphu lodge's architecture and design mirror the core values of Bhutanese culture: an essence of simplicity and a celebration of harmony.
- The Punakha Six Senses lodge provides a rustic ambiance and enjoys a milder climate due to its lower altitudes.
- Gangtey Lodge offers 360 degree of wide open Gangtey valley, the resting ground for endanger Black Nack Crane.
- Nestled within a pine forest, the Paro Lodge provides genuine experiences at every corner and feel rejuvenated.
- Immerse your self in Bhutanese culture with visits to local temples, monasteries, and traditional markets.