You are embarking on a new stage in life and will be marrying your best friend. And will be looking for that perfect Honeymoon destination. Bhutan is perfect for a couple that is seeking the road less traveled. It is the perfect place for that unforgettable Honeymoon – guaranteed while you are here, you will not be bothered by the outside world.
Bask in unspoiled views and land of fascinating culture and ancient tradition. A land where fertility symbols adorn most temples and homes and the “Divine Madman” is celebrated. Expect to stay busy – trekking options abound, as do horse-back riding, river rafting, and off-road biking. Traditional hot stone baths await you in the evening to loosen relieve any stress. Visit a Buddhist Astrology Expert and learn what is in store for your future.
The best time to honeymoon in Bhutan from March to May and from September to November, when the climate is wonderful and dry. Any tour can be customized to make your Honeymoon perfect for you, just talk to our travel specialists to make your ideas a reality.
- Couple hotstone bath in wooden bath tub for healing and relaxation with aromatic indegrant
- Astrological chart read as per the Buddhist prospective for your future.
- street walk and mingle with local night in Mojo Park.
- Candle light dinner by riverside in Punakha
- Get a blessing for your offspring in fertility temple.